Emerald is a powerful color; a go big or go home kind of bold. If you're ready to walk on the wild side, here is a roundup of some of my favorite emerald items I am digging right now.
1) Malachite Tea Set from One Kings Lane
2) Neon sign wall art from Etsy
3) Jade fabric from Schumacher
4) Green lounge chair from CB2
5) Malachite frame by Jonathan Adler
7) Emerald lacquered bar cabinet from Worlds Away
8) Painting by James Nares
9) Palm inspired fabric from Christopher Farr Cloth
10) Kate Spade journal
12) Leather key fob from Etsy
13) Embroidered pillow from Trina Turk
If you're using emerald as the focal color of your interior, try pairing it with white, gold, and black to deliver a space with the utmost sophistication. For a more preppy vibe, simply switch out black for navy. If you really want to "taste the rainbow" (stylishly of course), try pairing emerald with citrus yellow, aqua or orange.
Don't have jungle fever just yet? If you're lukewarm, try a few emerald accents in your current space. A small pop of this powerful hue can really work to rejuvenate, renew and refresh your home. That's what spring is about after all! Natural stone such as malachite and jade offer a calming balance, while many of these exotic palm inspired prints create a sense of outdoor adventure and escape.
Welcome to the jungle baby!